- The Best Time to Send Surveys
- 7 ways to improve online reviews
- Human Recall is Not Perfect: A Quantified View of Self-Reported vs. Behavioral Data
- The Ultimate Subject Line Guide. Part 4 – Words That Work.
- The Ultimate Subject Line Guide. Part 3 – Subject Line Writing Tips.
- The Ultimate Subject Line Guide. Part 2 – Specifics, Workflow and Broadcast Messages.
- The Ultimate Subject Line Guide. Part 1 – Welcome Messages.
Tag Archives: customer survey
How much does it cost to find your happily ever after? Your now and forever? Your one true love? Some say, love doesn’t cost a thing, but according to the 2017 Cost of Love study the cost of a budding … Continue reading
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are an estimated 43.5 million women between the ages of 15 and 50 who have children. Collectively, these women are mothers to 95.8 million children. Moms control approximately $2 trillion in purchasing power … Continue reading
2016 is here, and it is going to be quite a year… Facts show that people who believe that everything is “perfectly fine” and that we are going to come out of this “stronger than ever” maybe disappointed. In 2015 … Continue reading
Survey fatigue is a real problem. The days of the 15-plus minute survey have come to an end or are nearing their end rather quickly. People feel pressed for time and that is true at both ends of the survey … Continue reading
Selling is about more than moving product. It’s about moving people. Touching them. Connecting with them. The relationships you build with your customers top the list of your company’s most valuable assets. So how do you know if you’re connecting … Continue reading
Do you believe surveys? Sometimes it is hard, we agree. But, hey, don’t we need to laugh too, so we wanted to share this digest with you. And it is a good excuse for us to say something we do … Continue reading
Can math and statistics be fascinating and fun? We sure think so. Here is an example we hope you will enjoy. One deck. Fifty-two cards. How many arrangements? Let’s put it this way: Any time you pick up a well … Continue reading