Can math and statistics be fascinating and fun? We sure think so. Here is an example we hope you will enjoy.
One deck. Fifty-two cards. How many arrangements? Let’s put it this way: Any time you pick up a well shuffled deck, you are almost certainly holding an arrangement of cards that has never before existed and might not exist again. MaCorr Research intern, with the help of TED-Ed, explains…
- The Ultimate Subject Line Guide. Part 2 – Specifics, Workflow and Broadcast Messages.
- The Ultimate Subject Line Guide. Part 1 – Welcome Messages.
- 10 Interesting Facts from the 2018 Best Countries Report
- 10 Simple and Effective Survey Tips
- Why Response Rate is Crucial to Customer Surveys – and How to Keep it High
- Customer Loyalty Programs in the US: Stats and Facts
- Customer Loyalty Programs in Canada: Stats and Facts